Go here and enroll: https://www.equifaxsecurity2017.com/enroll/
In the summer, get in the water.
- Get yourself a stock tank
- Get a pool pump //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=blendor-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B00268B774&asins=B00268B774&linkId=194e72f6d1df943fa9d7ef235b834776&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff
- Level some ground, put down some crushed granite
- (optional) build a deck around the tank
- Get some chlorine and administer weekly
- Rinse your pool filter every couple of weeks with a strong water jet to keep it clean and functional
All I can say is good on you, Chancellor – http://www.utsystem.edu/offices/chancellor/blog/journalism-essential-democracy
I’m only a little late to the game here, but I’ve been trying out the Android Auto phone app, and it’s pretty great. Just what I need when I’m driving with my phone dash mounted, nothing more. Also some major improvements in voice control for texts and reading of texts when on the road. Finally puts Android up to par with Cortana for driver friendly notification and response. Very pleased so far!
Recent Trump appointments have media types like Bob Garfield saying that he’s putting a fox in every henhouse. Maybe that’s true, or maybe he’s just trying for our government what worked for George Costanza.
Researchers have found a way to dissolve carbon waste into water and pump it into rocks creating calcite. Click the image for the NYT article.
I know a lot of cynics will say it’s a political ploy, but this is a pretty powerful message: https://www.good.is/articles/lifelong-gop-likes-aca
An outstanding series of historical data visualizations and maps over here:
American Panorama is an historical atlas of the United States for the twenty-first century. It combines cutting-edge research with innovative interactive mapping techniques, designed to appeal to anyone with an interest in American history or a love of maps.